Know what you want2008-11-26 by
Not knowing what you want to do is a dilemma faced by job hunters of all ages and levels of experience. When you make yourself wrong for not knowing, you waste valuable energy and close yourself off from opportunities you would otherwise notice and be able to pursue. If you need a jumpstart, begin by answering the following questions:
- When people come to you for advice or assistance, what do they need?
- When have you been recognized for an achievement? What was it?
- If you could do anything (career-wise) and money wasn’t an issue, what would you do?
- How do you want to be remembered?
You’ll find Rob Sullivan at TheLadders –
where you can Search 946 new $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama
- Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Job Advice of the Week
- Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank
- Find the best employees in the financial industries - tax, accounting, insurance...
- Jobs paying $100,000 and up - Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course
- A recession-proof career. And no degree required