These Companies Are Hiring: January 2009!2009-01-29 by
by MARC CENEDELLA
I know the business section of the newspaper can be awfully depressing these days, folks. But the honest truth is that even in a recession, companies are looking for great leaders and professionals to help them grow and profit in promising areas of their business.
Why, in just the past 30 days, we have had 108 new companies sign up with TheLadders.com to find great $100K+ talent like you. For example, these six companies alone have posted over 600 jobs with us this week!:
We have a staff of almost 50 people dedicated to calling the nation’s employers to find you your next great job. And it’s not just any job that we accept… as we mention in our TV commercials, we are only interested in the big, $100K+ jobs.
Well, we promise to keep hunting for the best jobs for you, Readers, and please make sure you do your part: search our 50,000 jobs live on the site, get your resume re-written, and contact recruiters in your field today!
Founder & CEO
You’ll find Marc Cenedella at TheLadders –
where you can Search 8077 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama
- Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Job Advice of the Week
- Find the best employees in the financial industries - tax, accounting, insurance...
- TaxMama's Career Bank
- Jobs paying $100,000 and up - Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- A recession-proof career. And no degree required
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course
- The brand new $100K+ Job Hunt 101 Guide.